Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and braised tofu soup *instant pot max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe. You can have cauliflower and braised tofu soup *instant pot max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤:
- Prepare of head cauliflower.
- Get of braised firm tofu.
- Get of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- You need of cooked beans, optional.
- Take of homemade stock.
- Take of concentrated tomato puree.
- Take of garlic clove, minced.
- Provide of ginger, minced ginger.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of fish sauce or Celtic sea salt.
- Take of toasted sesame oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤:
- Turn on Saute function and set the timer of 15 minutes on Instant pot Max. Saute sliced onion, tomato, minced ginger and garlic in olive oil until aromatic, about 1 minute..
- Add cauliflower florets, sliced braised firm tofu for another few seconds. Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 16 oz of water. Squeeze in 1 Tsp concentrated tomato puree. Add half cup of cooked bean. A pinch of salt. Cancel saute function and switch to pressure cook, set for 1 minute at high pressure, quick release. Put the lid on and cook..
- Once pressure is released and the warning light is off. Remove the lid and adjust seasoning. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil before serve..
If you find this Cauliflower and braised tofu soup *Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes 花菜豆干汤 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.