Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Voula's Vegetable Avgolemono Soup (Greek Veggie Egg-Lemon Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Voula's Vegetable Avgolemono Soup (Greek Veggie Egg-Lemon Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to voula's vegetable avgolemono soup (greek veggie egg-lemon soup) recipe. To make voula's vegetable avgolemono soup (greek veggie egg-lemon soup) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Voula's Vegetable Avgolemono Soup (Greek Veggie Egg-Lemon Soup):
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Provide 2 of large potatos.
- Prepare 4 stick of celery.
- Take 1 of fennel.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Get 1 of orzo.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 1/2 of juice of lemon.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Use 1 of dill.
- Use of oregano.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bouillon cubes.
Steps to make Voula's Vegetable Avgolemono Soup (Greek Veggie Egg-Lemon Soup):
- Clean, peel and chop all vegetables. Add to large pot of boiling water with bouillon cubes. I used chicken bouillon, but of course you can use actual broth or vegetable bouillon/broth..
- Bring vegetables to boil and then add orzo. Add salt, pepper, oregano, dill and parsley. Boil till orzo is ready.
- When orzo is ready, lower heat. Squeeze lemon juice and set aside. Separate egg yolk from the white. In a bowl whisk egg white till frothy. Add yolk in next and continue to beat. Then add in lemon juice and beat more..
- This is the important step! We don't want any curdling so be careful. After you whisk together the egg – lemon sauce, gradually add in about five tablespoons of the soup into bowl and continue to beat. Then pour in the egg lemon mixture and stir gently to distribute it into the soup. It will be frothy on top and as your stir it will take on a nice color and thicken. Make sure not to let the soup boil..
If you find this Voula's Vegetable Avgolemono Soup (Greek Veggie Egg-Lemon Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.