Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and barley vegtable soup recipe. You can cook beef and barley vegtable soup using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup:
- You need 1 pound of Beef Bottom Round Steak (Thin).
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of Course Salt.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Oil (olive or avocado).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion (chopped).
- You need 2 Stalks of Celery (minced).
- Get 4 of Carrots (chopped).
- Take 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 6 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 4 of New Potatoes (diced).
- Provide 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Green beans.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin (ground).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano (leaves).
- Get 3 teaspoons of Season Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Quick Barley.
- Provide 1 package of Brown Gravy.
- Get 2 of Green Onions.
Instructions to make Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup:
- Add oil, garlic, onion, celery, and carrots to 5 or 6 quart pot on medium/high heat..
- Chop beef into 2 inch strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and cover in flour. Add beef to pot with vegetables and cook until brown, stirring occasionally..
- Add red wine and soy sauce to pot and stir to deglaze. Add beef broth, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, to pot and bring to a boil..
- Add cumin, oregano, and season salt. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Stir gravy package into soup and add barley. Cover and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add green onions to soup and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve..
If you find this Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.