Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef gravy with peas and garlic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef gravy with peas and garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef gravy with peas and garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef gravy with peas and garlic recipe. You can have beef gravy with peas and garlic using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef gravy with peas and garlic:
- You need of beef.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 16 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced black ripened olives.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped, finely.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 stick of margarine.
- Use of gravy.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 1/2 quart of beefstock/ broth.
- Take of salt.
- You need of peas.
- Get 1 lb of frozen sweet peas.
- Use of pasta.
- Provide 2 lb of spaghetti, pasta.
- Prepare of water.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- Get 1/3 cup of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Beef gravy with peas and garlic:
- Put the water oil and salt in a pot to boil.
- Brown the beef. Take the whole garlic cloves fry stirring occasionally so not to burn but to brown..
- Add the garlic cloves to browned beef dont drain the beef. Take oil, that the garlic was fried in and add stick of margarine onions and minced olives. Stirfry till tender. Add to beef..
- Boil your pasta.
- Add flour, cornstarch to the beef stir in well. Let cook till its all incorporated into the beef..
- Add stock and stirring constantly but gently. Make sure nothing sticks to bottom of pot. Let thicken keep stirring, when thickened add peas..
- Drain pasta. when done add margarine and parsley to pot that pasta was in. stir mixing. add back the pasta, and mix well..
- Dip some pasta on the plate add gravy mixture over the top, hope you enjoy..
- Also goes good with potatoes or rice..
If you find this Beef gravy with peas and garlic recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.