Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's potato, leek and cabbage soup recipe. You can have sig's potato, leek and cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- Get of of vegetarian , spicy chicken flavour prices ( if making vegetarian suopl).
- You need of rashers streaky smoked bacon (if making meaty soup.).
- You need of oil of choice , not olive though.
- Get of leeks, sliced finely and washed.
- Prepare of stick of celery.
- You need of of a floury potato of choice.
- Take of savoy cabbage about 300 grams.
- Use of large handful of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare of tablespoons of creme cheese ( philly type ).
- Prepare of of good vegetable or chicken stock.
- Use of each or a little more of salt and pepper.
- Provide of pouring cream (optional ).
Steps to make Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- In a pot deep enough to hold your soup, fry either the bacon or the vegetarian chicken pieces until they are crisped up. Take a slotted spoon and remove from pot set aside.
- In the same oil add the finely sliced leeks and sliced celery, cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes or so to soften them make sure they don't burn.
- Chopped the potatoes and add to the pot , and the stock of choice cook for another ten minutes, add the cabbage and spinach leaves then blend all together until it is a smooth soup , keep some of the darker leaves from the cabbage aside . To add shredded about five minutes before serving.
- Now add the cream cheese and the salt and pepper..
- If it is not creamy enough add some more cream cheese or a couple of tablespoons of pouring cream..
- Serve the soup with the the set aside fired pieces of choice sprinkled over the top and some toasted or crusty bread.or as here with chives and dried chilli pepper.
If you find this Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.