Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. To make instant pot vegan split pea soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of medium onions.
- Get of baby carrots.
- Provide of celery.
- Provide of bay leafs.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of dried green split peas.
- Take of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.