Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non-fried healthy sweet and sour pork with pork loin recipe. To make non-fried healthy sweet and sour pork with pork loin you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin:
- Provide 150 grams of Pork loin, thinly cut (or block meat).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Provide 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of Green peppers.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◎Vinegar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎Chinese soup stock (Weipa or chicken).
- You need 150 ml of ◎Water.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin:
- Flavor the pork with the ★ ingredients. Thin cuts absorb flavor easily, so there's no need for it to sit for long..
- Cut each strip of the flavored pork roast in half as shown..
- Fold the cut roast in half. Take rough edges and fold into the center, forming square pieces..
- Dust the meat on both sides with katakuriko (not listed in ingredients)..
- Spread enough oil in the pan to cover the bottom and fry the pork. You only need enough oil to cover about half of the meat..
- Chop the green pepper, cut the carrots into strips, and roughly chop the onion. Boil to about 90% cooked..
- Add the ◎ ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil. Pour in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
- Add pork and vegetables into the pan from Step 7, and mix with the sauce to complete..
If you find this Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.