Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon egg & tomato soup recipe. To cook bacon egg & tomato soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup:
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- Use 2 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Provide 400-500 ml of Chicken/Vegetable Stock.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Provide of Spring Onion OR Parsley.
Steps to make Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup:
- Cut Onion and Bacon into small pieces. Cook Onion, Garlic and Bacon with Olive Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When Bacon is slightly browned, add Stock and cook until Onion is soft. Season with Salt & Pepper..
- Cut Tomato into small pieces and add to the soup, then bring back to the boil..
- Gradually add the lightly whisked Egg to the soup. Add some chopped Spring Onion or Parsley and enjoy..
If you find this Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.