Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy dry curry with lots of carrot recipe. You can cook healthy dry curry with lots of carrot using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot:
- You need 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Tonkatsu sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of cube Japanese style curry roux mix.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Black pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot:
- Use a food processor to mince the carrot. Add the tomato and pulse for 1 or 2 seconds. Mince the onion and garlic..
- Add the olive oil and butter to a deep frying pan. Add in the garlic and onion, and cook until the onion is transparent. Add in the meat and continue to cook..
- When the meat has browned, add in the carrot and lightly cook before adding the curry powder. Cook well..
- Add in the tomato, water, and soup stock, and simmer for 15 ~ 20 minutes over medium to low heat..
- Lastly, add in the curry roux, and the ★ ingredients. Season with salt and pepper..
- Chicken Curry. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
If you find this Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.