Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Use 4 of Onions.
- Provide 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of french bread.
- Use 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.