Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork, leek and onion soup recipe. To make pork, leek and onion soup you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork, Leek And Onion Soup:
- Provide of soup.
- Use of boneless pork, diced into small cubes.
- Prepare of leek.
- Take of white onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Provide of salt, divided.
- Use of grinds of fresh black pepper or to taste.
- Use of baby kale.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Get of chicken broth.
- You need of soy sauce to add to finished servings.
- Prepare of .1 ounce bag of udon noodles.
- Prepare of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of white wine.
Instructions to make Pork, Leek And Onion Soup:
- Pull outer leaves off of leek. Cut off top green part, root end and slice thin..
- In a large bowl of cold water, place sliced leeks, breaking apart rings. Soak for 10 minutes then stir to help remove dirt. Using a strainer, scoop out leeks trying not to disturb water much leaving dirt and sediment at bottom pf bowl..
- In a large sauce pan heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add sliced onions , sprinkle a touch of salt over onions and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add in garlic and cook another minute..
- Using a bit more of the salt and all of the pepper, season pork cubes before adding to pot with onions..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until pork shows no pink color..
- Add in sesame oil and fennel seed..
- Turn heat up to medium high and add in white wine..
- Cook for 4 minutes to cook out alcohol content..
- Now add in broth, leeks and kale. Lower heat back to medium. Taste now for salt content. Add a pinch extra if needed until desired taste..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, turn off heat and add udon noodles. Let sit 2 minutes. Stir and serve..
- You may add a splash or two of soy sauce to each serving..
- Recipe.by taylor68too..
If you find this Pork, Leek And Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.