Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. You can have thai curry carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Provide 3 ounces of oil.
- Use 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Use 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Prepare 2 ounces of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Instructions to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.