Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daikon radish miso soup with small dried sardines recipe. You can have daikon radish miso soup with small dried sardines using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines:
- Provide of Water.
- Use of dried sardines (niboshi).
- Use of Daikon radish (julienne).
- Prepare of Aburaage (cut into rectangles).
- Get of Silken tofu (diced).
- Prepare of Miso.
- Take of Japanese leek (sliced into thin rounds).
Steps to make Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines:
- Remove heads and guts of the dried sardines. Snap in half. Add water and sardines into a pot, and soak for about 1 hour..
- Turn on the heat. When it starts to boil, turn down the heat to low, and boil for 10 minutes..
- Turn up the heat to medium, then add the daikon radish and aburaage. When the daikon radish softens, add the tofu..
- Bring to a boil again, and add the miso and Japanese leek..
If you find this Daikon Radish Miso Soup with Small Dried Sardines recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.