Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soup with bechamel sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup with bechamel sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with bechamel sauce recipe. To make chicken soup with bechamel sauce you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken soup with bechamel sauce:
- Provide 1 of potato 🥔.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded chicken 🐔.
- Get 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Take to taste of Salt 🧂, black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- Use to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
Steps to make Chicken soup with bechamel sauce:
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
If you find this Chicken soup with bechamel sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.