Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe. To cook beef stew (tomato free, potato free) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free):
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Get 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of soup can of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown gravy (or broth sometimes with BBQ sauce).
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- Get 1/2 cup of red wine or juice or water.
- Get 1 cup of either green beans, garbanzo beans, mushrooms,.
- Use of or whatever extra veggies you'd like to add.
- Take 4 of carrots.
Steps to make Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free):
- Coat meat cubes with flour, salt, and pepper..
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, add oil, and sear the meat..
- Add garlic, onion, soup, water, gravy, and basil..
- Cover and bake in oven (300°F) for about 2 hours..
- Add remaining veggies and wine and bake for another 2 hours..
If you find this Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.