Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pastelon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelon recipe. You can have pastelon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelon:
- You need 7 packages of Goya brand sweet green bananas (Maduras), thawed.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of adobo (or to taste).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of can diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 6 of large eggs, beaten.
- Get 1/2 envelope of sazon.
- Get 1/4 cup of sofrito.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of medium diced onion.
- Provide 1 can of green beans, drained (optional).
- Provide 1 1/2 packages of mixed colby jack shredded cheese.
Steps to make Pastelon:
- Brown beef with all seasonings, sofrito, & onion. Then add tomatoes. Cook till some of liquid evaporates, then set aside..
- Preheat oven @ 375°. In a greased with butter 9×13 or lasagna pan, layer the tostones covering bottom of pan in 1 layer..
- Top with ground beef mixture, then green beans, & then cheese. Repeat for 2 more layers..
- Pour beaten eggs over whole dish, especially the corners. Fork so the egg can distribute through because it acts as a binder for cutting later (like lasagna)..
- Top with layer of cheese, cover with foil & bake for 30 – 40 minutes. Let stand for @ least 15 minutes before serving to make sure the egg binds it better. Then serve with green beans or salad..
If you find this Pastelon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.