Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick and easy red lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and easy red lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy red lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy red lentil soup recipe. To make quick and easy red lentil soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and easy red lentil soup:
- Take 1 1/4 l of home-made ham stock.
- Provide 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped small.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped small.
- Take 175 g of red lentils.
- Prepare 1 of ham stock cube.
- Take A few of small bits of ham, if you have any spare (optional).
- Get of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Quick and easy red lentil soup:
- Put all the ingredients except the pepper in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to avoid sticking..
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Taste and season with pepper if wished. Salt should not be necessary with home-made ham stock..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread, crusty rolls or whatever you fancy!.
If you find this Quick and easy red lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.