Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Home-made wonton soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Home-made wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-made wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home-made wonton soup recipe. To cook home-made wonton soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home-made wonton soup:
- Provide 500 g of minced pork.
- Provide 200 g of chopped shepherd's purse.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Chinese pepper sauce.
- Provide 10 g of salt.
- You need 1 quart of broth.
- Get 5 g of lard.
- Take 5 g of dried laver.
- Provide 10 g of shredded egg crepe.
- Use 5 g of dried shrimp.
- You need 5 g of chopped spring onions.
Instructions to make Home-made wonton soup:
- Add a teaspoon of flour into the water and leave the shepherd’s purse to soak for 30mins before you wash it. Flour can make it easy for you to get rid of the dirt..
- Wring the shepherd’s purse before mixing it with minced pork or you will find the stuffing soggy..
- To make the wonton filling, finely chop the shepherd’s purse. Transfer to a basin and stir in the minced pork，egg, chopped ginger, oyster oil, Chinese pepper sauce and salt..
- .Lay the wonton wrappers on a work surface in a single layer and put about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture in the centre of each. Fold each one into a rectangle..
- Bring the two bottom corners of the edge which hasn’t been sealed to meet in the centre..
- Secure with a little of water to hold in place..
- Cook the wontons in boiling water. Add another cup of cold water when they start to swim on the surface of boiling water. Cook the wontons until they flout onto the surface again..
- Transport the wontons to the heated broth and add lard, shred laver and chopped spring onions before serving. You can also add chili oil, coriander or sesame seed oil as you like..
If you find this Home-made wonton soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.