Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick beef stroganoff made in a fry pan recipe. To cook quick beef stroganoff made in a fry pan you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan:
- Provide 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Get 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (shimeji or others).
- Provide 1/2 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 50 grams of Sour cream.
- Provide of For the buttered rice:.
- Get 480 ml of Rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of Dried parsley.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan:
- Wash the rice, set the rice cooker with the same amount of water as usual and add butter. Cook as usual. When it's done, mix the dried parsley, salt and pepper..
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan. Saute the sliced onions until golden brown..
- Add the beef and mushrooms, and saute until cooked.
- Add the canned tomatoes and finely chopped garlic, and saute until the tomato is cooked..
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup, and mix. Add the milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the sour cream, heat through for 2 minutes and it's done!.
If you find this Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.