Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. To make curry chicken noodle soup you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- Prepare 680 g of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Take of Chicken, cooked.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of masala mix.
- Take 6 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced thinly.
- Get 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly.
- Use 400 milliliter of coconut cream.
- Use 230 g of rice noodles.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Get of For the garnish.
- Provide of Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths.
- You need leaf of Micro crimson.
- Prepare of Sumac spice.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides..
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside..
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 – 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved..
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked..
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking..
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve..
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.