Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian chili con carne vegetable chili and rice recipe. To cook vegetarian chili con carne vegetable chili and rice you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice:
- Get 1 piece of Koya tofu.
- Take 1 of packet Red kidney beans (dry pack).
- Use 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of ◇Onion.
- You need 1 small of ◇Carrot.
- Get 1 of ◇Green pepper.
- Take 70 grams of ◇Lotus root.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- You need 1 of ★Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Japanese worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Chili powder.
- Get 1 dash of of each ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of servings Cooked brown rice (white rice).
Steps to make Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice:
- Soak the koya tofu in lukewarm water to rehydrate (about 3 minutes)..
- Mince the rehydrated tofu in a food processor. (If you don't have a food processor, mince with a knife)..
- Mince the ◇ vegetables in a food processor. If you use lotus root, add to the food processor at the end to roughly chop it. It's tasty when it has a crunchy texture..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir-fry the ◇ ingredients. When they are wilted, add the freeze-dried tofu from Step 2, and mix lightly..
- Add the canned tomatoes, red kidney beans and ★ seasonings and mix. Simmer for about 15 minutes, and it's done..
- Pour it over warm brown rice and serve. It's also delicious with some cheese to taste..
- It's also good if you wrap it up with a tortilla. I made the tortillas using a recipe by user "Setsubun Hijiki"..
If you find this Vegetarian Chili Con Carne Vegetable Chili and Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.