Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook hearty vegetable beef soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Use 3 lbs of beef – I use whatever steak is on sale.
- Use 4 lbs of frozen mixed veggies (peas, Lima beans, corn & green beans).
- You need 2 lbs of frozen corn.
- Get 6 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Use of I 8 oz jar soup base.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Add 8 cups of water and jar of soup base to large stockpot. Start with about 3/4 of the jar and add remainder after taste test. The base can be salty if too much is used. Bring to a boil. Cut meat and potatoes in bite size pieces. I tend to make potatoes about double the size of the meat..
- In a large skillet heat up worcestershire sauce and add meat and onion powder. Brown meat..
- Add meat, potatoes and vegetables to simmering beef stock..
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours on low. Stir about every 20 minutes..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.