Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To make tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- You need 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Provide 200 gr of corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Get 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 5 cups of water.
- Get of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Take of Chokos.
- Take of Wombok.
- You need of Snake bean.
Instructions to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.