Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. To cook instapot roasted tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- You need of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Prepare of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Take of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- You need of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- You need of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Use of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Provide of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Provide of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Get of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Steps to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.