Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can cook tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Soup:
- You need of Fennel bulb.
- Take of Yellow onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare of Red Wine.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Tomato Soup:
- Gather your main ingredients..
- Slice up the fennel and onion. Fine slices work best because they will cook down easier, but it's all going in the blender in the end, so don't stress yourself out..
- Add your olive oil to a sauce pot over low heat. Slide in the sliced onion and fennel. Let the vegetables wilt gently, stirring occasionally. Your kitchen is about to smell really good..
- When the fennel and onion are tender, almost melting into the olive oil, crush your garlic roughly with the back of your knife and toss it in..
- Dice up the fresh tomatoes. When you can smell the garlic in the pan, toss in the fresh tomato. Fresh tomato isn't crucial to this recipe by any means. I think it adds something, but it's probably imperceptible in the final product..
- Let the fresh tomatoes cook down a moment, and add in your red wine. Let the wine simmer down, just to cook off most of the alcohol..
- Add the canned tomatoes. Simmer gently for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Carefully transfer your soup to a blender. If you've never blended a hot liquid before, you're in for a treat (i.e. you may want to toss it in the fridge for a bit to not risk disaster). Make sure the lid is on nice and tight. You probably wanna throw a dish towel over the top for good measure. Make sure your blender is on it's lowest setting. Pulse a couple of times to test the waters. When you think she can take it, start giving her more power. If you can get up to 30 seconds on high power, your soup is probably pretty smooth. Pour it back into the pot..
- Adjust the seasoning and send it out. I served this batch with some greek yogurt and rendered bacon for garnishing..
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.