Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy roast beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy roast beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy roast beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy roast beef recipe. You can have easy roast beef using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy roast beef:
- Take 2 1/2-3 lb of roast beef.
- You need 2 of peeled chopped potatoes.
- Take 4 of peeled a chopped carrots.
- Provide 2 sticks of chopped celery.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 packages of dry onion soup mix.
Steps to make Easy roast beef:
- Place roast in center of crockpot.
- Prepare your vegetables and place on the sides of the roast..
- Spread dry onion soup mix over the top of everything..
- And place stick of butter on top of the meat..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Or low 8-12 hours..
- If you want to make gravy out of the juice: remove meat and vegetables. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/4 Cup corn starch or 1 cup water and 1/2 Cup flour. Boil juice and whisk in water mixture of your choice until it thickens. Remove from heat as soon as it’s thick enough..
If you find this Easy roast beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.