Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg soup paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg soup paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg soup paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg soup paratha recipe. To cook veg soup paratha you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg soup paratha:
- Use for of soup–.
- Prepare 1 of small sized beetroot chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 of medium sized potato.
- Get 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small sized onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Provide Pinch of carom seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of garlic pods.
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Get For of paratha-.
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Vegetable soup.
- Take as required of oil.
Instructions to make Veg soup paratha:
- Wash and cut the all mentioned vegetables. In a pressure cooker heat ghee and then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves. Once they crackle add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies, garlic pods, ginger, moong dal, masoor dal and saute for few seconds. Then add all the other vegetables..
- Add the salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, carom seeds and mix well. Now add the water and pressure cook it for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Allow the pressure of cooker to settle down and then remove the lid of cooker. Blend the cooked vegetables in a blender to make a smooth puree. Allow the puree to cool..
- Mix wheat flour, salt in a bowl. Now add the prepared soup puree as required into the flour and make a soft dough. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make lemon sized balls from the dough and roll into paratha of any desired shape like round, triangular or square shape. Heat a pan and put the paratha on it and cook on both sides by applying oil or ghee..
- Serve it warm with achaari raita..
If you find this Veg soup paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.