Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot coconut soup recipe. You can cook carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Use 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Take of Small piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 pods of Garlic.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of White pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbs of Butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of as per the consistency Vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take a pressure cooker. Put butter. Add the chopped onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add diced carrots, salt, white pepper powder and the bay leaves to it and stir for about 5more minutes. Now add vegetable stock or water.
- Put lid and pressure cook the carrot mixture till one whistle comes. Blend it in a mixer when it cools down and strain..
- Remove leaves before blending if you want..
- Heat the carrot puree mixture for 2-3 boils and add the coconut milk to the puree after switching off the gas..
- Stir the soup nicely. Your Soup is ready to relish..
If you find this Carrot Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.