Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick chicken & vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick chicken & vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick chicken & vegetable soup recipe. You can cook thick chicken & vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick chicken & vegetable soup:
- Use 1 large of chicken breast fillet (or left over chicken).
- Take 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 6 of carrots.
- Provide 6 of savoy cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks.
- Get 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 125 grams of red lentils.
- Get 250 grams of green split peas.
- Take 250 grams of yellow split peas.
- Use 2 pints of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Thick chicken & vegetable soup:
- You must soak your yellow and green split peas for 24hours before you make your soup..
- Slice chicken into strips. Brown in pan using a oil of your choice. Once chicken is done add half your onion and fry for a few mins..
- Add water. Add the rest of your ingredients..
- Bring to the boil. Then simmer for 30 mins, blend and serve..
If you find this Thick chicken & vegetable soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.