Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato carrot soup recipe. To make tomato carrot soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato carrot soup:
- You need 2 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Carrot.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 3 cup of Water.
- Take as needed of Fresh coriander leaves – for garnishing.
Instructions to make Tomato carrot soup:
- Boil tomato and carrot and strain it..
- Heat butter on a pan add tomato and carrot juice.
- Add sugar.kashmiri red chilli powder and salt and cook till thick..
- Add in the serving bowl and pour lemon juice and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh cream,coriander leaves and carrot pieces.
If you find this Tomato carrot soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.