Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Elixir Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Elixir Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Elixir Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to elixir soup recipe. You can have elixir soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Elixir Soup:
- Use 1 lb of yellow squash.
- Get 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of Turnips, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 of Carrots, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth ( or veggie broth if you like).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced or chopped fine.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chives and/or green onions chopped.
- Take of optional.
- Use 1 of yellow chile.
Instructions to make Elixir Soup:
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Cook the yellow onion and garlic until softened. Around 8 to 10 minutes should do.
- Add the squash, carrots, cauliflower, turnip, lemon juice, Chile ( if using) and HALF of the broth and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer until the veggies are very tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes to cool before pureeing the soup in a blender or food processor until smooth ( careful with hot liquids!).
- Transfer from the blender into a cleaned or new pot on the stove. Add more broth to get to your desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let soup simmer before serving. Add chives or green onions to the top of soup as a garnish and enjoy :).
If you find this Elixir Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.