Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic white miso cauliflower soup recipe. You can have macrobiotic white miso cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 20 grams of Burdock root.
- Use 50 grams of Onion.
- Use 50 grams of Carrot.
- Provide 100 grams of Starchy root vegetables (taro root, potatoes, sweet potatoes).
- Provide 100 grams of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- You need 15 grams of Dried daikon radish.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 200 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of White miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shio-koji.
- Use 150 ml of Soy milk.
- Use 1 of Pepper (optional).
Steps to make Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup:
- Wash the dirt off the burdock root, and shave it (as if you're sharpening a pencil) into pretty thick shavings..
- Cut the onion into wedges, then cut each wedge into 4 pieces crosswise. Cut up the carrot roughly. Cut the cauliflower and starchy root vegetable into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the burdock root. Stir fry over medium heat slowly to bring out the sweetness of the burdock root. It will start to smell sweetly aromatic..
- Once the burdock root starts smelling nice, add the onion and stir fry. When the onion is translucent, add the carrot and continue stir frying..
- Add the rest of the ingredients – the cauliflower, starchy root vegetable, dried shiitake mushroom, dried daikon radish and 1 cup (200 ml) of water. Cover the pot with a lid and simmer..
- After simmering for about 15 minutes, add the white miso and shio-koji to taste. Add the soy milk last and heat. Be sure not to let it boil..
- You only need to rinse the dried shiitake mushroom. If you soak it in water, the flavors will leech out. Break the dried shiitake mushroom up with your hands before adding it to the pot..
If you find this Macrobiotic White Miso Cauliflower Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.