Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe recipe. You can have semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe:
- You need 2 cups of semovita.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of tspn active yeast.
- Prepare 1 of tspn salt.
- Use 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- Get 2 tbspn of sugar.
- You need 1/1 of /2 cup water(start with one cup first).
- You need of oil.
- Provide of Masa pan.
- Use of For the soup.
- Provide 1 cup of blended pepper mix(scotch bonnet,red bell pepper/tattashe).
- Get 4 of tomatoes diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of groundnut(blended finely).
- You need 1/4 cup of oil+palmoil.
- Prepare of Handfull chopped spinach.
- Take of Cooked beef meat or any.
- Get 1/2 cup of Beef stock.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get of Seasonings of choice.
- You need of Spices of choice.
Instructions to make Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe:
- In a bowl ads your semo,flour,yeast,salt,baking powder,sugar,and mix then gradually add water to make a loose batter not too loose(the water measurement i gave i forgot exactly if the water was upto that or less,so pls start with 1 cup)cover and allow it to rise for hour,here it is after it rises it forms bubbles,grease masa pan with oil and pour batter in each cup,add more oil at the edges halfway then flip when your desired browness is achived.
- Repeat till all are finished,for the taushe,add oil+palmoil mix in a pot,add chopped onion lightly stir fry then add pepper mix and diced tomatoes cover pot and allow it to simmer for 5-10min till tomatoes are soft and oil comes out,now ads your beef meat(if it is fried,if it isnt fry it first),now add your blended groundnut then add seasoning,spices and beef stock cover pot and allow them to cook till water dried up and oil comes out more..
- Like this,taste to ensure all is set,then add chopped spinach stir cover the pot for 30sec and turn off heat..
- Here it is ready to serve.enjoy.
- The masa is bomb 💕💕.
- Lookat how fluffy it looks and that soup😂😂i am still passiving the aroma(remember a correct miyan taushe calls for pumpkin puree,but this one is just and updated version that is fast and easy).
If you find this Semo-masa with quick and easy miyan taushe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.