Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Paye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Paye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef paye recipe. You can cook beef paye using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Paye:
- Use of Ingredients for Paya Stock:.
- You need of Beef Trotters (Paya) – 2 (Well Washed & Boiled 10 Min Than Discard The Water & Wash Again).
- You need of Onions – 2 (Cut into Two Pieces).
- Get of Garlic Pods – 2.
- Provide of Ginger – 1 Big Piece.
- Use of Salt -.
- You need of – 5 to 7.
- Use of Black Pepper Corns -.
- You need of Bay Leaves – 2 to 3.
- Provide of Ingredients For Trotters Gravy:.
- Use of Onions – 2 to 3 Medium (Sliced).
- Use of Ginger Garlic Paste -.
- Get of Salt – To Taste (Remember The Stock Of Trotters Is Also Salty).
- Get of Red Chili Powder – 2 Tea Spoons.
- Prepare of Dry Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1 Table Spoon (Optional, For Giving The Nice Red Color).
- Use of Turmeric (Haldi) powder – Half Tea Spoon.
- Take of Coriander Powder -.
- Use of Whole Spice Powder (Garam Masala) -.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil – Half Cup.
Instructions to make Beef Paye:
- Take a deep and big pot and add all ingredients with lots of water (4 to 6 liter or more) and cook on high flame till a boil comes then reduce the heat on very slow for about 4 to 6 hours till one-liter water is left..
- Now strain the stock (yakhni) and take out Trotters into another bowl. Discard all remaining ingredients of stock..
- Heat the oil add sliced onions and fry till light golden then take out fried onions into a blender jug and blend it with little water..
- Note some people use yogurt in it so if you prefer that recipe then you may also add 1 Cup of yogurt into the blender (no water) when you blend the onions. But personally, I prefer without yogurt recipe).
- On the other hand add ginger garlic paste in oil then add all ingredients (spices) and saute, Add the blended onions paste and cook till oil comes on the surface..
- Now add cooked Trotters and mix well with the fried spices then add trotters stock and stir well..
- Cover the lid and cook again for half an hour or till the desired consistency..
- Serve Hot…
If you find this Beef Paye recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.