Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kung Pao Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kung Pao Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao beef recipe. You can have kung pao beef using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kung Pao Beef:
- Take of meat mix.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of Beef, lean is better.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get of sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup, tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking white wine.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili sauce or hot sauce.
- You need of main.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black pepper corns.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of each fresh hot chillies like Serrano or jalapeno, more or less to taste.
- Take 2 cup of mixed veggies, fresh or frozen.
- Get 3/4 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- You need of final.
- Use 1/2 bunch of cilantro, stems and leaves, chopped.
- Get 2 of each green onions, sliced.
Steps to make Kung Pao Beef:
- Slice beef into pieces. Mine were about 1/2 inch by 2 inches. But make them whatever size you like. I was using a sirloin steak this time. I cut it in half lengthwise, and sliced each half..
- Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper in a small bowl, mix well.
- Add cornstarch, mix until all is coated, set aside.
- In a small container, I used a coffee mug, mix together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Using a stir-fry, wok, or skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil, heat on medium high.
- Add about 1/3 of your fresh chillies, sliced or diced, to oil, stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add veggies to pan, stir-fry until done, about 3-4 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoon oil to your pan, allow to heat up, about 30 seconds.
- Roughly crush the pepper corns, add to the pan, stir for about 1 minute.
- Remaining fresh chillies, add them to the pan, stir for 1 minute.
- Add beef to pan, stir-fry until brown (not done, just browned), 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts to meat, keep stirring, 1 minute.
- Add veggies back in, keep stirring, 2 minutes to warm through..
- Give sauce one final stir, add to pan, keep stirring.
- When the sauce has reduced and thickened, reduce heat to medium low, stir 1 minute to allow heat to reduce in pan..
- Add cilantro and green onions, stir for 1 more minute.
- Serve. We usually serve ours over rice, but I could see this over noodles also..
If you find this Kung Pao Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.