Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlicky Chicken Fried Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlicky Chicken Fried Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky chicken fried steak recipe. To make garlicky chicken fried steak you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlicky Chicken Fried Steak:
- Get 2 large of cloves garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 large of egg.
- Use 1 33/100 lb of beef cubed steak, portioned.
- Provide 1/4 cup of plain dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne peppr.
- Take 33/100 cup of cooking oil, for frying steaks.
- Take of For the Gravy.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of reserved oil from frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of warmed milk, do in microwave.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Garlicky Chicken Fried Steak:
- In a large bowl,whisk the egg with the crushed garlic. Add the pieces of cubed steak, which have been cut in to desired portions. I like 2 smaller pieces per person, as opposed to 1 larger piece. Coat both sides of the meat with the egg wash. Make sure that the garlic gets evenly distributed. Let soak for 5-10 minutes..
- While the meat is absorbing the egg wash, mix the breadcrumbs, flour, salt, and pepper(s) in a separate bowl..
- Dip the egg washed meat, one piece at a time, in the seasoned flour/breadcrumb mixture. Coat both sides of meat. Place on a tray that is lined with waxed paper. Repeat, until all the pieces are well coated with the breading. Dump any excess breading on top of all the pieces of meat on the tray. Turn meat to coat with some of the extra breading..
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over med/hi heat until a smoking point is almost reached. The oil should be hot..
- Fry the steaks for 8-9 minutes, turning a few times. Fry in 2 batches, if your pan is not big enough to fry all the meat at once. Keep cooked steaks warmed on a platter in a 225°F oven, while you prepare the gravy..
- For the gravy, use the same pan that you fried the steaks in, reserving 3 1/2 Tbsp of the oil/drippings. Add the flour and whisk over med/hi heat until lightly browned. Add the milk and stir constantly until a full boil is reached. Reduce the heat and add seasonings, Stir well and cook a couple more minutes until well thickened..
- Serve steaks with mashed or boiled potatoes, spooning some gravy on top. Add your favorite vegetable on the side. I prefer broccoli with this..
If you find this Garlicky Chicken Fried Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.