Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. To make banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of kale.
- Use of banana flower (optional).
- Get of long red chili (optional).
- Use of lemongrass.
- Get of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Get of ginger.
- Get of galangal.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of medium red onion.
- Take of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of lemon.
Steps to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
If you find this Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.