Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos recipe. To make shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Take 3 lb of drumb sticks or thighs.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chili.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cummin.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatos.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans. (drained and rinsed).
- Use 1/2 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- Use 1 small of bunch chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1 of Hot sauce to taste.
Instructions to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Thaw chicken.
- Slice onion, chop and seed jalapeno, (leave seed if you like it spicy!) lay on the bottom of your crock pot or medium pot..
- In a small bowl combine dry seasoning and sprinkle over all the chicken.
- Add chicken on top of onion.
- Pour salsa, green chilli, beans and corn over chicken..
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water and turn to med-high in a crock pot. If cooking on stove turn to low. Cook for 4 hours or until chicken falls off the bone..
- Shred chicken and return to pot. if making soup add cilantro and bring to boil then turn down to simmer for five minutes. Stir frequently to help break down chicken..
- If making tacos drain chicken in strainer and serve on tortillas. Add shredded lettuce, avocado, fresh cilantro and lime..
- Add hot sauce.
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.