Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned ground beef taco meat recipe. To cook canned ground beef taco meat you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Get of # ground beef.
- Use of small onion.
- Use of small bell pepper.
- Prepare of jalapeño (optional).
- You need of salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Use of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…..
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat…
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool…..
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste….
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
If you find this Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.