Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Real simple chicken dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Real simple chicken dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Real simple chicken dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to real simple chicken dinner recipe. To make real simple chicken dinner you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Real simple chicken dinner:
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of Cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of onion soup dry mix I used Lipton.
- You need 5 of New red potatoes cut in half's.
- Get 1 of small bag of baby carrots I used half the bag.
- You need 3/4 of water.
- Take 1 of splash of half and half or milk.
- Prepare 1 of Can of biscuits any type will do I used jumbo Pillsbury.
Instructions to make Real simple chicken dinner:
- After cutting potatoes into cubes lay them on bottom of crockpot along with carrots.
- Add chicken on top of veggies.
- In a mixing bowl combine 2 cans of cream of mushroom , dry onion soup mix, water and half & half or milk either is fine, salt, pepper as liked I also used a touch of garlic salt but the onion soup was pretty seasoned .. after mixed you can lay mixture on top or mix throughout crockpot , I mixed.
- Set on low for 5 to 6 hours once finished put biscuits in oven and put them on bottom of plate and layer chicken on top. It's like a chicken stew and biscuits it's pretty good.
If you find this Real simple chicken dinner recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.