Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cheeseburgers with a latin twist recipe. You can have homemade cheeseburgers with a latin twist using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist:
- Use 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Use of About 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need of About 1 tablespoon of Ranchero liquid sazon(seasoning).
- Use 1 pinch of oregano.
- Use Half of a packet of sazon Goya culantro & achiote.
- Use of Some adobo.
- Take of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Sliced avocado.
- Provide of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need of Sliced onions.
- Get of Hamburger buns.
- Use of American cheese.
Instructions to make Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist:
- First you start with putting the ground beef in a bowl. Then you add all of the seasonings, chopped onions, garlic, parsley and cilantro Mix it all up. preheat the oven for 400 degrees. Start cutting all of your desired toppings, put to the side..
- You start by molding your burgers now. I make my burgers really thin. But that’s just my preference, you can make them as thick as you’d like 🙂. I put them on a ungreased aluminum pan 4 at a time. Put your burgers in the oven for about 25 minutes..
- Once they are done they will look like this. Take the buns and add the cheese and patty. Heat in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and bun is warm. Once you take the burgers out then you add whichever toppings or condiments ! Enjoy.
If you find this Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.