Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef nachos recipe. You can cook ground beef nachos using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef Nachos:
- Prepare 1/2 package of restaurant style taco chips.
- Provide 2 package of American cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 of jalapeño pepper.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1 of yellow or red pepper.
- Provide 1 can of red beans/ drained.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne red pepper.
- Get 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Prepare 1 of red or yellow onion.
- You need 8 of black olives / halved (optional).
Steps to make Ground Beef Nachos:
- Arrange a large baking dish. Start Spreading chips for first layer. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add onions garlic and peppers, sautéing,.
- Add herbs,cook until no juice left..
- Take off the pan from heat. Arrange some ground beef over chips, then add tomatoes and cheese..
- Make another layer like that. Until you finish with cheese. Turn broiler on, about 5-6 mins. Later you will see cheese melt down. It's ready. Enjoy with sour cream and salsa or avocado sauce..
If you find this Ground Beef Nachos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.