Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef biryani recipe. To cook beef biryani you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef biryani:
- Use 1/4 kg of preboiled beef.
- Take 1/2 kg of socked in cold water rice.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Take Bunch of if corriander.
- Use 1 of paprika.
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Prepare of Tumeric powder.
- Provide 2 of carrots grated.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Galam masala.
- Provide of Pilau masal.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Orange yellow food colour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Tomato pasye.
Instructions to make Beef biryani:
- Cut your peeled potatoes into quarter, put in a bowel add a pinch of salt and a 1/2 tsp of food color and mix them.
- In a frying pan add some oil and fry the potatoes. Put aside the sauce from the potatoes with food colour.
- Fry the onions, when they are about to attain golden add in the ginger garlic paste and fry till golden in colour..
- Add the chopped coriander, tomatoes and carrots and simmer for about 2mnts..
- Add the rest of the spices and simmer for a mnt and then add the beef..
- Stir and cook for 3 mnts then add the potatoes cover and simmer and lastly add the tomato paste, you can add a little water to avoid the curry from sticking. Cook over low heat and put it off when ready..
- Bring water to boil, add salt to taste and add the rice..
- Cook the rice with extra water, when ready drain the xtra water..
- Return the rice pot on the stove put a little oil with a pinch of tumeric, add half of rice and put a little of the sauce from the potatoes..
- Now put all the rice and put the rest of the food colour paste.. Cook under very low heat for about 5mnts..
- Everything is ready to be served now..
If you find this Beef biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.