Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sicilian chicken soup recipe. You can cook sicilian chicken soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- You need 4-5 of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion finely chopped.
- Use 3 of celery ribs diced.
- Get 2 of medium russet or red potatoes and diced into ½ inch diced.
- You need 14.5 ounces of diced or diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves minced (I use about 7 or 8 cloves).
- You need to taste of Pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Use 1-2 cups of radatorie pasta.
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Get 2 tbs of chicken soup base.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Take 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- In a large soup pot place chicken tenders, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, diced tomatoes with their juices and then add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Over high heat bring to a boil. Then add your parsley and garlic. 1 tbs salt and pepper..
- Add the 7 seasonings..
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Let simmer until chicken is done. Remove chicken and pull apart with forks. Reduce heat to low add the chicken back to the pot and let the soup continue to simmer..
- In a medium saucepan cook pasta as directed. Drain and set aside..
- Using a potato masher, mash the soup around a few times, letting some of the potatoes get a little smashed. I just mash 2-3 times and call it good. Add the noodles to the pot, stir well. Add more water if needed. Then add a little more garlic powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Serve hot and add green onions and or shredded cheese to top it off..
If you find this Sicilian Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.