Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have vegetable beef soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable beef soup:
- Use 1-1.5 pounds of leftover beef roast, diced.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 pound of diced carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Use 2 cups of purple cabbage, diced.
- You need 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes, with juice.
- Get 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally..
If you find this Vegetable beef soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.