Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper porcupine meatballs recipe. You can have roasted red pepper porcupine meatballs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs:
- Provide 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- Provide 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.