Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To make pumpkin soup you only need 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Soup:
- You need of Freshly chopped ginger.
- Take of garlic (+/-13g).
- Prepare of spring onions or quartered shallots.
- Get of extra virgen olive oil.
- You need of raw pumpkin.
- Provide of boiling water.
- Use of vegetable broth powder.
- Get of non-dairy cream.
- Prepare of salt an pepper to taste.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming..
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency.
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec.
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX.
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife..
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid.
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can.
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe.
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min.
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well.
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot.
- Add cream.
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form.
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture.
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired.
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.