Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken tinola recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken tinola using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Tinola:
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 4-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 1/2 inches of ginger, cut into strips.
- Use 2 of chayote.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 5-6 of baby bok choy (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 of lbs. chicken (drumsticks and thighs recommended).
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 3 pieces of green pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce (adjust to taste if necessary).
- Use of add salt to taste (optional).
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Tinola:
- Chop the onion into roughly bite-sized pieces, mince garlic and slice ginger into thin strips..
- I used whole chicken and cut it up using only dark meat..
- Peel the chayote, and then cut each in half starting at the ridge at their bottoms. Remove the soft seed in their centers. Slice off any remaining skin on the ridges of each chayote, and then slice them into small enough chunks that will allow them to cook fast..
- Take the bok choys, cut off their end stems, and then wash them thoroughly. Wash spinach thoroughly. Set aside..
- On the Instant Pot, click the “Sauté” button once, or until it defaults to the “Normal” mode. Heat up the couple tablespoons of oil, then sauté the garlic, ginger, and onions until the onions are translucent..
- Throw in the chicken and brown on all sides. Pour in a little bit of the chicken stock and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Once every bit has been scraped off, pour in the rest of the chicken stock..
- Add green peppers and the chayote. Mix well, and make sure all the ingredients are submerged in the liquid..
- Secure the lid onto the pot, and then cook for 12-15 minutes with the vent open. After letting it cook, press “Cancel” and then wait for all the pressure to release from the vent before opening the lid. (**Be quick on the next step so that your soup is still hot enough to soften the bok choy!).
- Take one of the chayote and poke it with a fork to see if it is soft enough to eat. Then, season with the fish sauce (adjust to your liking). If needed, add some salt to enhance the saltiness of the soup..
- Add and fully submerge all the bok choy leaves and spinach. Wait a few minutes for them to cook and soften. Now it’s ready to serve!.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Tinola recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.