Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Take of Base spices and herbs.
- You need 1 of Kantong Thai Green Curry paste.
- Get 1 of Lemon grass stalk.
- You need 3 of Keffir Lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of galangal powder.
- Use 3 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 3 of medium size green / red Chillies.
- You need of Protein.
- Take 800 grams of diced chicken thighs.
- Take of Base Soup.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Provide 2 of medium size carrots.
- Use 1 1/2 of small size broccoli.
- You need of Additional seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get of Sprinkle of salt.
- Get of Sprinkle of white pepper.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Heat up oil in the pan on low heat, add all the ingredients in the bas spices and herbs, cook until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken thighs, on medium heat, stir occasionally and cook until 85% done.
- Add the coconut milk, bring the heat to medium low, let it almost boiling. Meanwhile, cut the veggies..
- When it starting to boil, add in the veggies, bring the heat to low, put in the additional seasoning, let it simmer for 13 minutes..
- Taste it, before putting on a bowl of warm cooked fluffy rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.