Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce recipe. To make stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- You need 100 grams of Beef Strips.
- Provide 100 grams of Broccoli.
- Provide 20 grams of Button Mushroom.
- Prepare 5 cloves (20 grams) of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 piece (50 grams) of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece (30 grams) of Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS: Cut the beef strips into pieces. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Slice the button mushroom. Chop the garlic. Cut the red bell pepper into strips. Slice the onions. ©homebasedchef.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil. Add the sliced button mushroom and stir. Add the sliced beef strips and cook until it turns light brown in color. We are using beef gyudon strips in this video but you can use any cut/part of the beef for as long as it is sliced thinly..
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and broccoli flowers and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of butter for additional flavor and stir..
- Add a little amount of water around 1-2 tablespoons to wet the pan and the oyster sauce for flavoring and then mix well. Add the sliced white onions. We wanted to retain its crunch that's why we're added it last. Mix well to blend everything together..
- Cook for a few more minutes and you're done! This can be served as it is or with steamed white rice. ENJOY!.
If you find this Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.